A.P. Moller – Maersk AS (MAERSK B) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers, and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years’ history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
- P. Moller – Maersk AS (APMM) is an integrated transport and logistics company. It operates shipping containers and ports through subsidiaries and affiliates. The company transports dry cargo, refrigerated cargo, special cargo and also conducts used container sales and supports intermodal transport.
- APMM also designs, builds and operates port and terminal facilities, and provides cargo inland services for cargo transportation between port facilities and inland locations, and other associated cargo handling functions. The company also manufactures dry containers and refrigerated containers.
- APMM serves the energy, shipbuilding, retail, logistics, and manufacturing industries. The company has a presence in North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia-Pacific. APMM is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Category: Energy and Power Market Research Reports
Phone: +91 998 729 5242 | firstname.lastname@example.org