Harman International Industries Inc (HAR) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Request for Sample Report@http://www.aarkstore.com/sample/295468
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Harman International Industries Inc (Harman) is a provider of connected technologies. It offers connected products including audio, lighting, video, connected car systems and control and automation solutions; and navigation solutions. The company also provides virtualization technologies and over-the-air solutions, besides software services that power mobile devices and systems. Harman manufactures its products in various facilities; and distributes directly to automobile manufacturers, dealers, distributors, and customers. It serves automakers, consumers, and enterprises in South America, North America, Europe, and Asia. The company has manufacturing facilities Austria, Brazil, China, Hungary, India, Germany, Mexico and the Netherlands. Harman is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
– Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Related Market Research Reports