Aarkstore Enterprise announced latest Market Research Report Titled “Retailing in Sweden, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022”
“Retailing in Sweden, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022”, provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Sweden retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Sweden retail industry.
Sweden’s total retail sales stood at Skr775.8 billion in 2017 and are forecast to reach Skr912.7 billion in 2022, with a CAGR of 3.3% during 2017-2022. The key factors supporting the growth are improved economic conditions, rising employment, and a rising urban population in the country. Additionally, rising wages and increasing household consumption are estimated to fuel the growth of retail sales.
What else does this report offer?
– In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
– The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
– Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
– Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
– Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels.
– Positive economy, consumer confidence and inflation will boost retail sales
– Retail industry set to grow, supported by rising household consumption
– Online retail sales to produce strong growth due to growing internet penetration
– Furniture & floor coverings is estimated to grow the fastest during the forecast period
– Food & grocery will account for the highest share of the total sales during 2017-2022
– While hypermarkets is the largest channel, online retail is producing the fastest growth
– Specialists to lose market share to hypermarkets and online retail during 2017-2022.
Reasons to buy
– Gain comprehensive knowledge on 26 product categories in Sweden retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behaviour trends from the start of your supply chain
– Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the retail market
– Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
– Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behaviour
– Understand the fastest-growing categories in the market with insights on the performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2012, with forecasts until 2022
– Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Sweden retail market – including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
For more inquiry contact our sales team at email@example.com
- Retail Markets In China
- Global Retail Self-Checkout Terminals Industry Market Research Report
- 2018 Global Retail-Ready Packaging Industry Report – History, Present And Future
Phone: +91 – 22 2756 4963
24/7 Online Support: +91 9987295242
Our website: https://www.aarkstore.com
Our blog: https://www.aarkstore.com/blog
Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/aarkstore-enterprise/