Cloud computing abstracts and virtualizes the need for as much physical computing as possible and then it dynamically provisions that computing so that it can change to meet user demands. Based on deployment models, cloud computing can be classified into three primary types: Private, Public and Hybrid. Based on service provided, cloud computing can be classified into three types: Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
Cloud is moving beyond computing and storage and into an entirely new realm of communications, applications, content and applications. Evidence of this evolution ranges from common examples, such as Google Voice for Cloud-based communications, to less common examples such as Cloud-based payments solutions within the mobile commerce arena.
This report bundle represents the most comprehensive research covering the market for Cloud solutions and market opportunities. It includes research that addresses competitive analysis, market opportunities in various industry verticals, cloud applications and solutions, the future of the Cloud, and more.
Key Cloud Impact Areas covered includes:
- Cloud and Commerce, Content, and Applications
- Cloud and Broadband including 4G and Beyond
- Cloud and Small and Medium Business (SMB)
- Cloud and Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Cloud Virtualization and Virtualized Networks
- Cloud Telephony and impact on Incumbents
- Cloud Convergence with Social and Local
- Cloud and Machine-to-Machine (M2M)
- Cloud and Next Generation Networks
See Table of Contents for complete list of areas covered
- Wireless service providers
- Telecommunications infrastructure providers
- Cloud infrastructure and support service providers
- E-commerce companies including online and mobile
- Cloud content, commerce, service and application providers
- Investment companies positioning for business transformation