Aarkstore Enterprise announced latest Market Research Report Titled “Market Report on Chinas Glyphosate Industry – 2018-2022”
In order to figure out what factors driving up China’s glyphosate price, it has done deep research on glyphosate industrial chain. Through analyzing on glyphosate’s production, raw materials, export, consumption, production technology and related policies, it will unfold glyphosate market to you. From this report, you can not only obtain large amount of market information, but also find opportunities in China’s glyphosate market.
Recently, due to the strict environmental inspections, lots of glyphosate producers in China have suspended their production, leading to the tight supply of glyphosate in China. Its price rose to about USD3,750/t in 2017. At the same time, demand from downstream industries for glyphosate is increasing and the product price is seeing continuous increase. The price change of China’s glyphosate has been paid highly attention at home and abroad these days because paraquat is about to be prohibited in China and glyphosate is one of two effective replacement products in the market.
The output of glyphosate technical in China has grown up to 600,000 tonnes in 2017. As of H1 2018, the capacity and output of glyphosate in China is 853,000 t/a and 310,000 tonnes respectively. Overcapacity still exists in China’s glyphosate market. Nevertheless, short-time tight supply can be seen frequently in China these years. How are those glyphosate producers seize the opportunities and earn as much as market share during the period of short-time tight supply? You can find the answer to this question in this report.
Strict environmental inspections have been carried out frequently in China nowadays. China’s glyphosate producers are facing with not only challenges from their competitors, but also threats from policies. Although some glyphosate producers have orders from customers, they fail to produce glyphosate to meet the market demand because of pollution problems in glyphosate production. Currently, hundreds of orders have flown into large glyphosate producers as those small producers are not strong enough to take those orders.
During Q1–Q3 2018, those large glyphosate producers seized this opportunity and enjoyed good performance in their business. Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical and Chemicals Co., Ltd.’s net profit surged by 197.33% YoY in Q3 2018. Hubei Xingfa Chemicals Group Co., Ltd. purchased remaining 25% shares of Hubei Trisun from Hongkong Zhihong at the end of October of 2018. In H1 2018, Zhejiang Wynca Chemical Group Co., Ltd. finished the moving of its glyphosate plant. Its sales overall sharply increased, and the revenue from all sources of the company in H1 2018 increased 62.87% YoY. Furthermore, Wynca Chemical achieved 237.2% net profit growth YoY in H1 2018. Then what are those large producers and small producers of glyphosate in China doing when facing with strict environmental inspections? In this report, the answer will be unfolded through the analysis on production, technology and policy.
And what’s the trend of China’s glyphosate industry in the future? After reading the following topics in the report, you will have a clearer ideal to this question and may find more opportunities in the glyphosate industry in China.
In this report, you will obtain the following information:
– Key factors influencing Chinas glyphosate industry;
– Key upstream products of glyphosate technical including glycine, DEA, IDAN, paraformaldehyde, and PMIDA;
– Supply of glyphosate technical (capacity, output, by producer and by production route) in China;
– Key producers of glyphosate technical in China;
– Supply and demand of glyphosate formulations by specification in China;
– Chinas export of glyphosate technical, various glyphosate formulations and PMIDA, by key destination and by key trader, 2013–Aug. 2018;
– Price of glyphosate technical and future trend;
– Production technology & technology level of glyphosate technical in China;
– Breakdown of glyphosate consumption by crop in China, 2013-2017.
For more inquiry contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2,4-D Survey in China
- Market and Competitive Analysis of Dicamba Industry in China
- Production and Export of Clethodim in China
- Financial Performance of Chinese Listed Pesticide Enterprises in H1 2018