Ormat Technologies Inc (ORA) – Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers, and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
– Business Description A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate Strategy Analysts summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
– Company History Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
– Key Competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key Employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive Biographies A brief summary of the executive’s employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
– Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years’ history.
– Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Ormat Technologies Inc (Ormat) is a provider of renewable power and energy solutions that focuses on geothermal and recovered energy generation. The company designs develop, builds, owns, operates and stores the power generation plants. It also manufactures, distributes and sells the products to generate geothermal electricity from natural and waste heat and recovered energy generates from residual waste. Ormat offers geothermal power generation equipment, completion of power plants on turnkey basis for developers, utilities and industrial customers. It sells electricity through long-term purchase agreements. The company operates in Latin America, Asia, East Africa, and Europe. Ormat is headquartered in Reno, Nevada, the US.
Ormat Technologies Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 20,2019 Ormat signs a 25-Year PPA with SCPPA for its Casa Diablo-IV Geothermal Power Plant in California
Feb 27,2019 Ormat Technologies reports fourth quarter and full year 2018 financial results
Dec 21,2018 Ormat’s McGinness Hills Phase 3 geothermal plant begins operations
Nov 29,2018, BLM seeks public input for the Tungsten Mountain Solar Project
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitor’s business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
– The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
– Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the company’s strategic, financial and operational performance.
– Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Phone: +91 998 729 5242 | email@example.com