Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in the Former Soviet Union to 2023 – Capacity and Capital Expenditure Outlook with Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Sites is a comprehensive report on underground gas storage industry in the Former Soviet Union. The report provides gas storage site details such as asset name, operator name, storage type, start year, working gas capacity along with withdrawal rate for all active, planned and announced gas storage assets in the region. The report also provides key country comparisons based on contribution to working gas capacity. The report also provides capital expenditure outlook by key countries, year on year, from 2019 to 2023.
– Updated information on active, planned and announced underground gas storage sites in the Former Soviet Union
– Provides working gas capacity by gas storage site from 2013 to 2018, outlook up to 2023
– Provides key details such as site name, operator name, type, start year, total storage capacity, working gas capacity, maximum withdrawal rate for all activities planned and announced underground gas storage sites in the Former Soviet Union
– Provides capital expenditure outlook by year and by key countries for planned and announced underground gas storage sites in the Former Soviet Union till 2023.
Reasons to buy
– Obtain the most up to date information available on active, planned and announced gas storage sites in the Former Soviet Union
– Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and outlook capacity data
– Assess key gas storage sites data of your competitors.
Category: Energy and Power Market Research Reports
Phone: +91 998 729 5242 | email@example.com