Aarkstore Market Research culminates the newest Market Research Report “Automotive Sector Scorecard – Thematic Research”
The global automotive industry – worth at least $3.5 trillion in annual revenues and second only to the energy and utility industries in its economic multiplier value – faces four concurrent disruptive threats: the connected car, autonomous driving technology, the concept of mobility-as-a-service, and the electric vehicle. Together these megatrends are colloquially known as CASE, denoting connected, autonomous, shared and electric. Each threat is potentially existential to the legacy vehicle manufacturers operating in a low growth, low margin sector that rattles with over capacity, and which is seeing its supply lines reset by cumulative advances in enabling technologies typically deployed by the Tier 1 automobile sub-system suppliers. Traditionally, this industry has been very stable albeit hyper competitive. The stability was due to it being a high capital investment, but low return industry. Now, every week seems to bring a new entrant to the industry attracted by the ever-increasing electronic content of vehicles – value thats outside the core competency of industry incumbents – and because the automotive value chain as a whole is beginning to embrace the broader concept of mobility.
This report provides information on key themes that will impact the automotive sector over the next two years, including autonomous and electric vehicles, AI, 5G, the rise of the SUV, fuel economy, and de-dieselization.
– This report is a sector scorecard, which identifies those companies most likely to succeed in a world filled with disruptive threats. Inside, we predict how each theme will evolve and who the leading and lagging companies are.
– It includes a theme map that shows the 32 biggest themes driving growth in the automotive sector.
– It explains how some of the largest listed players in the sector have performed over the last three years.
– It looks at major technology, macro-economic, and regulatory themes impacting automotive companies.
Reasons to buy
– Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures.
– Corporate executives and investors who want to outperform their competitors need to understand all the themes that impact their sector.
– However, many of these themes are, by definition, outside of the core competencies of company boardrooms because they typically originate from external industries.
– This automotive scorecard provides a top-down, comprehensive outlook for the key players in the automotive industry over the next two years, based on the key themes set to transform their market.
For more inquiry contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91 – 22 2756 4963
24/7 Online Support: +91 9987295242
Our website: https://www.aarkstore.com
Our blog: https://www.aarkstore.com/blog
Follow us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/aarkstore-enterprise/