Aarkstore Enterprise announced latest Market Research Report Titled “Market Research On Paraquat In China”
Paraquat, one of the most widely used herbicides in the world, was firstly launched in Britain in 1962 and introduced to China in 1978. But it is highly toxic, and studies have found that ingesting just 3 grams of it can cause failure of the liver, kidney and other organs, fibrosis of the lungs, and respiratory failure. There is no known antidote so far.
Since 1 July, 2016, all paraquat AS formulation products had been forbidden for sale or application in China. Also, the solicit opinions manuscript regarding the prohibition and limitation on the use of some pesticides, issued by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Peoples Republic of China (MOA) in May 2016, had revised paraquats toxicity and reclassified it as extremely toxic, and field experiments and registration applications for paraquat are no longer to be accepted or approved.
Some authorities in the MOA are doubtful toward new formulations and have not approved new registrations yet. As of June 2018, Nanjing Redsun Co., Ltd was the only company authorized to sell paraquat GW, though its lincese(to produce paraquat for domestic use) will be expired in September 2018. And no one is allowed to produce paraquat for domestic use anymore after that. There is two years gap to allow paraquat GW to be sold in China after the companys lincese expires. After September 2020, it is forbidden to sell any paraquat products in China. In other words, paraquat(for domestic use) will be vanished in China legally after September 2020.
For your better understanding and decision making about the paraquat market in China, CCM’s report, Market Research on Paraquat in China provides you the latest and key information of China’s paraquat market.
This intelligent report attaches importance to the following parts:
– supply of paraquat (capacity, output and key manufacturers) and demand by volume & value in China in 2013–H1 2018;
– detailed study of paraquats upstream industry (pyridines supply, manufacturers, import, price, technology, etc.);
– production technology and production cost of paraquat;
– price of paraquat in 2013–H1 2018 and export of paraquat TK and formulations in 2013–H1 2018;
– forecast on paraquats supply & demand in China in 2018–2022;
– key factors influencing development of paraquat in China.
For more inquiry contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Survey of Fluorohydrocarbon in China
- Financial Analysis of 15 Chinese Listed Pesticide Enterprises
- Global Guide of Coming Off-patent Agrochemical Active Ingredients
- Survey of Metolachlor in China
- Impact of Suspension of Agrochemical Enterprises on Market
- Survey of Inorganic Fluoride in China