Aarkstore Enterprise announced latest Market Research Report Titled “Global Advertising Industry Profile & Value Chain Analysis”
Global Advertising industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
The value chain analysis reveals the business activities which comprise the global advertising industry value chain. All key stages are highlighted, along with examples of companies active, and assessments of the burning issues for every stage of the value chain. Key value chain stages analyzed include advertisers, advertising agencies, media planning & buying, and media distributors.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global advertising market. Includes value chain analysis, market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
– The advertising industry consists of agencies providing advertising, including display advertising, services.
– The global advertising industry generated total revenues of $98,297.5m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2012 and 2016.
– As internet based adverts tend to be based on recent searches by the customer, this further assists in targeted advertisement.
– The food, beverage & personal/healthcare segment was the industrys most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $27,604.8m, equivalent to 28.1% of the industrys overall value.
– A notable feature of the industry is the high level of vertical integration evident. The Big Four (Interpublic, Omnicom, Publicis Groupe, and WPP) are active across the chain either directly or via subsidiaries.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the advertising market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global advertising market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key advertising market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global advertising market with five year forecasts
– Quickly and easily identify the key stages and sub-stages of the global advertising industry value chain
– See examples of companies active at each stage of the global advertising industry value chain
– Examine trends and burning issues impacting the global advertising industry value chain
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global advertising market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global advertising market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global advertising market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the global advertising market?
– What are the key stages and sub-stages of the global advertising industry value chain?
The Interpublic Group of Companies: Performance, Capabilities, Goals and Strategies in the Global Advertising Market