Aarkstore Enterprise announced latest Market Research Report Titled “Global Organic Fertilizer Market By Source, By Crop Type, By Form, By Region , Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013 2023”
This report studies the global concrete admixtures market over the period 2010 to 2021. The report provides detailed insights on the market dynamics to enable informed business decision making and growth strategy formulation based on the opportunities present in the market.
The Global Concrete Admixtures Market: Highlights
The global concrete admixtures market offers strong growth opportunity and is likely to grow at 8.6% CAGR during the forecast period of 2016 to 2021. Increasing building & construction activities and infrastructure projects, improving quality of construction in developing countries, and requirement for reduction in water usage & construction time are the major growth drivers of the global concrete admixtures market. The growing need for repair and maintenance of aging house in developed economies is also likely to substantiate the growth of the concrete admixtures market during the forecast period.
Concrete admixtures are fine distributed ingredients in concrete other than cement, water and aggregate that are added to the mix immediately before or during mixing. It is used to reduce the cost of concrete, to enhance or modify the properties of hardened concrete, and to ensure the quality of concrete during mixing. It improves rheology, workability, quality, durability, and other properties of concrete.
Concrete admixtures are used in residential, commercial and infrastructure construction projects worldwide. All three application segments accounted for healthy share of the global concrete admixtures market in 2015. Infrastructure was the largest concrete admixtures market in 2015, driven by increasing infrastructure development activities by developing countries, mainly in Asia—Pacific and Middle East regions. Concrete admixtures are used in various areas of infrastructure, such as bridges, roads, dams, tunnels, water reservoirs, sewage and water treatment plants, and subway systems.
Water reducing agents (Superplasticizers and normal plasticizers) are expected to remain the largest product type in the global concrete admixtures market during the forecast period. They are low cost admixtures and are widely preferred across the regions. Air-entraining agents are expected to witness the fastest growth in the next five years.
Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the largest concrete admixtures market during the forecast period. The region is likely to witness double digit growth in the next five years, driven by high focus of government in the infrastructure development by developing economies, increasing urbanization & migration towards cities, and need for improving quality for construction. China and India will remain as the growth engines of the Asia-Pacific concrete admixtures market in the next five years. There is a healthy demand of concrete admixtures expected in all three application segments; commercial, residential and infrastructure in the Asia-Pacific region.
The supply chain of this market comprises raw material suppliers, concrete admixture manufacturers, engineers, contractors, builders, architects, and end users. The key concrete admixtures manufacturers are The Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, Sika AG, W.R. Grace, RPM International, Inc., Fosroc International, Cico Technologies, Pidilite Industries, and MAPEI. New production development (recycled material), and strategic alliances are the key strategies adopted by the key players to gain competitive edge in the market.
This report offers high quality insights and is the outcome of detailed research methodology comprising extensive secondary research, rigorous primary interviews with industry stakeholders and validation and triangulation with Stratview Research’s internal database and statistical tools. More than 1,000 authenticated secondary sources, such as company annual reports, fact book, press release, journals, investor presentation, white papers, patents, and articles have been leveraged to gather the data. More than 10 detailed primary interviews with the market players across the value chain in the all four regions and industry experts have been executed to obtain both the qualitative and quantitative insights.
This report provides market intelligence in the most comprehensive way. The report structure has been kept such that it offers maximum business value. It provides critical insights on the market dynamics and will enable strategic decision making for the existing market players as well as those willing to enter the market. The following are the key features of the report:
• Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
• Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
• Market trend and forecast analysis
• Market segment trend and forecast
• Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, product portfolio, product launches, etc.
• Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
• Emerging trends
• Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
• Key success factors
The global concrete admixtures market is segmented into the following categories.
Global Concrete Admixtures Market, By Material Type
• Mineral Concrete Admixtures (Product Type Analysis: Fly Ash, Granulated Blast Furnace Slag, Silica Fume, Rice Husk Ash)
• Chemical Concrete Admixtures (Product Type Analysis: Superplasticizers, Normal Plasticizers, Accelerating Agents, Retarding Agents, Air-Entraining Agents, Waterproofing Admixtures, and Others)
Global Concrete Admixtures Market, By Product Type
• Superplasticizers (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Normal Plasticizers (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Accelerating Agents (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Retarding Agents (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Air-Entraining Agents (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Waterproofing Admixtures (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Other Admixtures (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
Global Concrete Admixtures Market, By Application Type
• Residential Application (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Commercial Application (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
• Infrastructure Application (Regional Analysis: NA, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World)
Global Concrete Admixtures Market, By Region
• North America (Country Analysis: USA, Canada, and Mexico)
• Europe (Country Analysis: Germany, France, UK, Italy, and Rest of the Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (Country Analysis: China, Japan, India, and Rest of the Asia-Pacific)
• Rest of the World (Country Analysis: Middle East and Latin America)
Report Customization Options
With this detailed report, Stratview Research offers one of the following free customization options to our respectable clients:
• Detailed profiling of additional market players (up to 3)
• SWOT analysis of key players (up to 3)
• Current market segmentation of any one of the countries by application type
• Benchmarking of key players on the following parameters: Product portfolio, geographical reach, regional presence, and strategic alliances
For more inquiry contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Indonesia Construction Chemicals Market By Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Repair & Rehabilitation Chemicals, etc.), By End Use (Infrastructure & Real Estate), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2026
Global Construction Chemicals Market, By Product Type (Concrete Admixtures, Waterproofing Chemicals, Protective Coatings, Adhesives, etc.), By End User (Infrastructure & Real Estate), By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2026