“Central African Republic: Expansion of 2G/3G Coverage, Rising Mobile Data Adoption and Improvement in Broadband Connectivity to Fuel Telecom Growth”, a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Central African Republic today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband and mobile sectors, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Request for Sample Market Report @http://www.aarkstore.com/sample/453610
The telecom services revenue in Central African Republic is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% during 2016-2021, driven mainly by the mobile segment, as operators increase their focus on expanding 2G/3G network coverage and on improving quality of service to foster mobile services penetration of the population and mobile data services adoption.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following –
– Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Central African Republic compared with other countries in the region.
– Economic, demographic and political context in Central African Republic.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
– A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and mobile data markets.
– Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
– The overall telecom service revenue in Central African Republic is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.3% during 2016-2021. Mobile revenue will account for 92.9% of total telecom revenue in 2021; mobile data will constitute the fastest-expanding segment, growing at a CAGR of 25.2% over the 2016-2021 forecast period.
– 2G will remain the most used mobile technology through 2021. However, its share of the overall mobile subscriber base will decline over the forecast period to reach 82.6% by 2021, owing to rising adoption of 3G services.
– The top two mobile operators, Orange CAR and Telecel CAR, accounted for 75.4% of total service revenue in 2016. Orange CAR will continue to maintain its leadership position in the mobile market through 2021. Operators will continue their focus on 2G/3G network expansion and upgrades, offering segmented bundles and rolling out VAS such as mobile money services to drive future growth.
Reasons to buy market report
– This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Central African Republics telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying GlobalDatas Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Central African Republics mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Central African Republics telecommunications market.
Related Market Research Reports:
Aarkstore Enterprise is among global marketing research companies involved in selling market reports across different industries and countries. We help serve thousands of clients annually with syndicated, custom market research and consulting. Collaborating with renowned market research partners, we have continued to etch our presence as an established as channel sales partner of market research intelligence on various frontiers. Clients from all sectors, including public, private, and commercial are endowed with best data modelling and processing structures with custom reports.
For further details, please Contact Us