Data Centers in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Growing Opportunity for Telcos an Insider report by Pyramid Research offers a thorough study of the data center market in Sub-Saharan Africa. The report analyses the data center market and the role of market participants such as MNOs, dedicated data center providers and governments
View Full Market Report @Data centers in Sub-Saharan Africa
– Telcos are increasingly investing in launching and expanding their data centers as part of a strategic effort to offer IT services.
– Increasing fixed broadband coverage and submarine cables providing improved wholesale and international connectivity are two key drivers of data center services in sub-Saharan Africa.
– The region is characterised by unreliable power supply, making it a key inhibitor of data center services.
– Technical features are the key method providers use to differentiate their data center services. These include access to submarine cables, being carrier neutral and access to reliable power supplies.
Request for Sample Market Report @http://www.aarkstore.com/sample/355154
The report consists of the following sections:
– Introduction: Data center Market Context- This section briefly describes the main types of data center services offered in the region as well as an overview of key players in the market.
– Data Center Commercial Strategies: Drivers and Challenges – This section includes an in-depth examination of the key data center commercial strategies as well as the factors driving and inhibiting adoption of data center services.
– Market detail: Case studies – Three case studies are presented, analysing the data center services provided by MTN Ghana, Tigo Tanzania and Teraco South Africa.
Reasons To Buy Market Report
– This Telecom Insider helps executives build proactive, profitable strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the data center market in sub-Saharan Africa based on insights directly from local market players.
– The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
– The broad but detailed perspective will help operators, dedicated data center providers and other telecom industry players to succeed in the data center market.
– The competitive landscape and the major players are given extra attention, enabling local players or prospective market entrants to gain the insight they need.
Related Market Research Reports
Aarkstore Enterprise is among global marketing research companies involved in selling market reports across different industries and countries. We help serve thousands of clients annually with syndicated, custom market research and consulting. Collaborating with renowned market research partners, we have continued to etch our presence as an established as channel sales partner of market research intelligence on various frontiers. Clients from all sectors, including public, private, and commercial are endowed with best data modelling and processing structures with custom reports.
For further details, please Contact Us