Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) is natural gas (predominantly methane, CH4) that is converted into liquid form through a process called liquefaction. Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) value chain starts from exploration and production (including processing), from where natural gas is supplied to liquefaction plant, and then loaded into LNG tanker to be supplied to various destinations. Production of natural gas declined in Indonesia at a CAGR of 2.6% during 2010-2015, due to growing numbers of mature gas field in the country, which positively impacted Indonesia LNG supply market. Demand for LNG increased continuously during the same time frame, owing to rising demand from power and industrial sectors in the country. Thus, from being an exporter of LNG, Indonesia currently imports majority of LNG in order to address its domestic requirement and also to fulfil the contractual export agreements.
Request for Sample Report@http://www.aarkstore.com/sample/401288
According to “Indonesia LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025”, LNG market in Indonesia is projected to surpass 5.9 MMT by 2025. Existing liquefaction capacity terminals in the country are expected to be converted to regasification terminals, which would ultimately bring down utilization of the liquefaction capacity of Indonesia. Indonesia majorly imports LNG from Australia, United States, Malaysia and Papua New Guinea. Moreover, increasing demand for LNG from various end use sectors and decreasing LNG prices in comparison to other alternative fuels are further anticipated to boost supply of LNG in Indonesia during 2016 – 2025. “Indonesia LNG Market Demand & Supply Analysis, By Region, By Application, By LNG Terminal, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2025” discusses the following aspects of LNG market in the Indonesia:
• Indonesia LNG Demand & Supply Analysis
• Indonesia LNG Potential Demand & Supply Gap
• Regional Market Analysis (Java Region, Sumatra Region, Sulawesi Region, Kalimantan Region, Bali & Nusa Tenggara Region and Maluku & Papua Region)
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of Indonesia LNG market
• To identify on-going trends and anticipated growth within next ten years
• To help align market-centric strategies for LNG terminal operators, aggregators, suppliers, marketers and consultants
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interaction with LNG terminal operators, aggregators, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Related Market Research Reports