Oil and Gas Services in Canada industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary
information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Request for Sample Report@http://www.aarkstore.com/sample/383904
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Canada oil and gas services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the oil and gas services market in Canada
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the oil and gas services market in Canada
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil and gas services market players global operations and financial performance.
The value of the oil and gas services market is deemed to be the expenditures of oil and gas companies on exploration and production, expressed as multiplication of average wells number and the cost per foot of drilling.
The Canadian Oil and Gas Services market is forecast to generate total revenues of $16.4bn in 2016, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -21% between 2012 and 2016.
The pumping segment is expected to be the markets most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $4.2bn, equivalent to 25.6% of the markets overall value.
Reasons To Buy Market Report.
– What was the size of the Canada oil and gas services market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the Canada oil and gas services market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada oil and gas services market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
Related Market Research Reports