The advanced visualization (AV) market in terms of value is expected to reach USD 3.19 billion by 2021 from USD 1.89 billion in 2016; growing at a CAGR of 11.0% from 2016 to 2021. This market is categorized on the basis of products and services, type of solution, imaging modality, clinical application, and end user.
Request for Sample Report@http://www.aarkstore.com/sample/128527
Major factors contributing to the growth of advanced visualization market include technological advancements in AV software such as integration of PACS & AV tools, improved diagnostic interpretation with AV tools, rising prevalence of target diseases, and growing demand for advanced diagnostic procedures. However, factors such as limited medical reimbursements for radiology-based diagnostic procedures and technological limitations associated with existing advanced visualization analysis may restrain the market growth.
On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and surgical centers, imaging centers, academic and research centers, and other end users (pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies and CROs). In 2016, the hospitals and surgical centers segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market due to rising demand for advanced diagnostic technologies, patient preference for earlier and accurate disease diagnosis, and growing automation & digitalization of diagnostic workflow in healthcare facilities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of top players in the advanced visualization market. The report analyzes the advanced visualization market by products and services, type of solution, imaging modality, clinical application, and end user
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the advanced visualization market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market strategies, geographical and business segments, and product portfolios of leading players in the advanced visualization market
• Advanced visualization software vendors
• Independent software vendors (ISVs)
• Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) of imaging modalities
• Picture archiving and communication system (PACS) vendors
• Hospitals and surgical centers
• Diagnostic imaging centers
• Healthcare IT companies
• Clinical research organizations
Scope of the Report
The research report categorizes the advanced visualization market into the following segments and sub segments:
Advanced Visualization Market, by Products and Services
Hardware and Software
Post-sale and Maintenance Services
Training and Education Services
Advanced Visualization Market, by Type of Solution
Enterprise-wide Thin Client-based Solutions
Standalone Workstation-based Solutions
Apart from the comprehensive geographical and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on key players in the advanced visualization market and their product portfolios, developments, and strategies.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms, garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
Related Market Research Reports
Aarkstore Enterprise is a leading provider of business and financial information and solutions worldwide. We specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.