Dubai Electricity and Water Authority – Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
– SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
– Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) undertakes the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity; and desalination of water. DEWAs power plants included Jebel Ali Power Station D, E, G, K, L Phase I, L Phase II, and M; Aweer Power Station H Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III. The desalination stations included Jebel Ali Power desalination D, E, G, K, L Phase I, L Phase II, and M; and Jebel Ali R.O. desalination plant. The authority serves residential, industrial, commercial and other markets. The authority also carries out installation and maintenance of power plants, transmission system and meters; and provides e-billing services. DEWA is headquartered in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority Key Recent Developments
Aug 16, 2016: DEWAs Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Solar Park to follow up with project implementation
Aug 15, 2016: DEWA awards AED 197 million construction contract for Hassyan clean coal power plant 400kV substation
Aug 13, 2016: DEWA to enhance mutual relationships and exchange in Spain
Aug 12, 2016: DEWA launches third phase of SAP Business Planning and Consolidation Module
Aug 12, 2016: DEWA awards construction contract for 132/11kV substation
Reasons to Buy:
– Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
– Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
– Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
– Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
Best Selling Reports :