The vaccines market is expected to reach USD 48.03 billion by 2021 from USD 32.24 billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 8.3%. The global vaccines market is segmented based on technology, type, disease indication, end-users, and regions. The conjugate vaccines segment is expected to register the highest growth rate in the vaccines market, by technology, during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment is attributed to the increasing company investments in development of new vaccines.
Based on end-users, the vaccines market is segmented into paediatrics and adults. The paediatrics segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2016. Increasing prevalence of diseases in children and the rising number of awareness programs to promote vaccination will drive the growth of this market.
Geographically, the vaccines market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growth in the North American segment is primarily driven by rising government funding for vaccine research in the North American countries.
The major factors contributing to the growth of the vaccines market include high prevalence of diseases, rising government and nongovernment funding for vaccine development, and increasing focus on immunization programs. Furthermore, increasing R&D spending and new vaccine development activities by companies is another major factor driving the growth of this market.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the market.
The major players in this market include Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan), CSL Limited (Australia), Emergent BioSolutions, Inc. (U.S.), GlaxoSmithKline, plc. (U.K.), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), MedImmune, LLC (U.S.), Merck & Co. (U.S.), Pfizer, Inc. (U.S.), Sanofi Pasteur (France), and Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd. (India).
The Market Report provides Insights On The Following Pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the vaccines market. The report analyses the vaccines market by technology, type, disease indication, end-users, and regions
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the vaccines market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the vaccines market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyses the market for various vaccines across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new vaccines, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the vaccines market
Browse The full Market Research Report @ http://goo.gl/IwtUeI
Reasons To Buy The Market Research Report:
This Market Research report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
Best Selling Reports :