GT Advanced Technologies Inc. (GTAT), formerly, GT Solar International Inc., is a provider of polysilicon production technology, sapphire and silicon crystalline growth systems and materials. The company provides innovative crystal growth equipment and solutions for the global solar, LED and electronics industries. Its product portfolio includes silicon deposition reactors, advanced sapphire crystallization furnaces, directional solidification furnaces and related equipment. GTAT provides products to polysilicon producers and solar wafer, cell and module manufacturers in Asia, Europe, and North American regions. GTAT is headquartered in Merrimack, New Hampshire, the US.
As a part of its growth plans, the company signed a supply agreement with Cosmos Chemicals Berhad to provide equipment and technology for a 25,0000 metric ton annual polysilicon facility, a project sponsored by Saudi Arabia based Project Management & Development Company. Under the terms of the agreement, the company will supply its complete suite of polysilicon production equipment and technology.
GT Advanced Technologies Inc. (GTATQ) – Clean Technology – Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the companys Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Clean Technology eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
– Financial Deals – Analysis of the companys financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
– Deals by Year – Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
– Deals by Type – Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
– Deals by Region – Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
– Deals by Sub-sector – Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
– Major Deals – Information on the companys major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief Summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Companys (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
– Business Description – A brief description of the companys operations.
– Key Employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Important Locations and Subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key Competitors – A list of the key competitors of the company.
– Key Recent Developments – A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the companys financial deals that enable you to understand the companys expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
– The profile enables you to analyze the companys financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the companys business segments expansion / divestiture strategy
– The profile presents deals from the companys core business segments perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the companys recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
– Detailed information on major recent deals includes a Summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Companys key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the companys operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the companys business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
– Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
– Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Best Selling Reports :