China SBR plant capacity is expected to increase from 1.630 MMTPA in 2014 to 1.730 MMTPA in 2019, at a CAGR of 1.2%. State owned companies dominate the Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) sector in China. The major companies in the region are China National Petroleum Corporation, China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, Fujian Meizhouwan Chlor-Alkali Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., TSRC Corporation, Tianjin Lugang Petroleum & Rubber Engineering Company.
GlobalData’s Styrene-Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Industry Outlook in China to 2019 report provides historical and forecasted market sizes, demand and production forecasts, end-use demand details, price trends, trade balance data, and company shares of the country’s leading producers to provide comprehensive coverage of all parameters of the industry.
This report includes:
- Comprehensive information of all active and planned Styrene-Butadiene Rubber plants/projects in China
- Capacity forecasts to 2019 with details like process, technology, operator and equity
- SBR industry supply scenario and market dynamics in China from 2005 to 2019
- Plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019
- Import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
Get first-hand information on market size, trends, growth, competitive landscape, and future outlooks.