Will Allergan continue to dominate the global Facial Aesthetics market?
Allergan’s brand Botox Cosmetic remains the most preferred brand worldwide and enjoys dominance in the global facial aesthetics market accounting for a 76% share. Allergan has been able to sustain its leadership position in both the Botox and dermal filler segments despite the entry of new products such as Dysport in 2009 and Xeomin in 2011. The company has been investing heavily in DTC advertising in the recent years; resulting in increased awareness of the company’s facial aesthetic products and their positive effects. But Allergan’s strong lead in the Botox segment is expected to come under pressure once topical neurotoxins such as RT-001 are approved in the US and the rest of the world. Though this will not occur before 2016, the expected impact of topical neurotoxins cannot be understated.
Facial Aesthetics Market to 2020 – Economic Recovery Drives Growth in the US as Increasing Awareness Fuels Demand in Developing Markets report discusses the competitive landscape and trends.
This report will allow you to gain:
- Information on market size for two facial aesthetics market segments: botox and dermal fillers
- Qualitative analysis of key geographies: US, Brazil, Germany, Turkey, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India, Columbia and South Korea
- Information on the competitive landscape and the leading technologies of key players
Make informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of the global facial aesthetics market and the factors shaping it.
The report is published by GBI Research’s and Market Research Reports is Available with Aarkstore, Sector Energy and Power
PV Installation Trend: Focus Shifts from Europe to Asia-Pacific
Europe is currently the largest solar PV market in the world, led by countries such as Germany and Spain. In 2014, it accounted for around half of the total global solar PV capacity, followed by Asia-Pacific with one third. However, 2012 brought a shift in installation trends and saw China, the US and Japan lead annual additions. With strong growth from Asia-Pacific, its contribution is expected to grow substantially to take a majority share of 53% by 2025. China will be the biggest contributor with an estimated 197.9 GW, followed by India and Japan with 30.5 GW and 30.2 GW respectively. North and South America currently have only a few countries with substantial solar PV installed capacity, giving it a global share of just 12%.
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Market, Update 2015 report analyses the global solar PV market, breaking it down into four regions: Europe, Asia-Pacific, North and South America and the Middle East and Africa.
This report includes:
- Analysis of the solar PV market at global, regional, and key-country levels
- Historical and forecast data for the global solar PV market from 2006 to 2025
- Installed capacity and generation data, along with market segmentation by end-user
- Details of major active and upcoming solar PV power plants
- Analysis of price, market size, and LCOE for solar PV installations
- Highlights of major policy and regulatory frameworks for the key countries
Get your copy of the production data for solar PV crystalline and thin-film modules, cells, and polysilicon are given for the 2010 – 2014 period, where applicable.
The report is published by GlobalData and Market Research Reports is Available with Aarkstore, Sector Alternative Energy
How has the Bakken survived the oil pricing crash?
The investment landscape in the Bakken play of North Dakota and Montana experienced dramatic shifts in the wake of the crude oil price collapse. Capital budgets have been slashed, well completions deferred, and horizontal rig counts reduced by over 50% from their peak in October 2014, while down-spacing has become the new norm over testing more prospective acreage. Virtually no companies have emerged unscathed from the large trough into which prices fell, but some have endured this volatility better than others.
Enhanced Completions and Well Downspacing Keep the Bakken Pumping report provides information and insight on how production and development in the Bakken has behaved subsequent to the oil price crash.
This report will clarify:
- Improved completion and drilling methods and their effect on well efficiency and performance
- The geology of the Bakken play and the formations which constitute it
- Expected company behaviour through 2015 and 2016
- How the Bakken survived and continues to endure the low price environment and the measures that operators are taking to keep producing
- Down-spacing operations and how they affect Bakken production and productivity per acre
- Have one free hour with an analyst to ask any questions you have about the report
Get a detailed insight on the capital budgets of major players in the Bakken play and their plans going forward in 2015.
The report is published by GlobalData and Market Research Reports is Available with Aarkstore, Sector Energy and Power