Japan Propylene Industry Overview to 2019
Private companies dominate the propylene sector in Japan, top players include JX Holdings, Inc., Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, and together they account for 38.5% of the total propylene capacity in the country. Steam cracking being the dominant production process, accounted for 49.4% of the installed Propylene capacity of 6.997 MMTPA in 2014
Propylene Industry Outlook in Japan to 2019 report provides an in-depth coverage of Japan Propylene industry and presents major market trends affecting the market.
This report will allow you to:
- Information of all active and planned Propylene plants in Japan with capacity forecasts to 2019
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering process, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- Market dynamics from 2005 to 2019 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019 including import and export, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots for JX Holdings, Inc., Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation with their company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming plants
- Benchmark your Company’s operations and strategies against the major players in Japan.
Market Research Report : Aarkstore Enterprise | Published by GlobalData’s
Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market to 2020
Global PACS market value is expected to exceed $5.3 billion mark by 2020, expanding at a compound annual growth rate of 9%. The US will remain the largest market, increasing its value to $2.4 billion by 2020. Despite the continued dominance of the US market, many companies are seen to be shifting their focus to developing economies, where PACS penetration is low. This will provide an opportunity for the leading companies to develop feature-rich PACS products that can both store and retrieve diagnostic images and also help as part of the clinical decision support system.
Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market to 2020 report provides comprehensive information on the key trends and analytical content affecting the overall market.
This report will allow you to gain:
- Information on market size for two PACS market segments: radiology and cardiology
- Annualised market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data
- Qualitative analysis of the key trends in the market
- Coverage of key geographies: US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India and Australia
- Identify, understand and capitalise upon the emerging blockbusters in the PACS market landscape.
Report is available Aarkstore Enterprise | Published By GBI Research’s
The blade server market in India is expected to grow in the future largely driven by x86 blade servers. In terms of share, x86 servers captured a share around 85.6% of the overall Indian blade server market for the year 2015. It is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% during the period 2015 to 2020. There has been a significant demand for blade servers over the years and this demand is expected to continue in the forecast period too. Especially, the enterprises showing much interest towards blade servers as it allows more processing power in less rack space, reducing power consumption and simplifying cabling. Moreover, big data and cloud computing technologies are boosting the blade server market in India.
The Indian blade server market is categorized into key segments – by products, by end users, by data center types and by services. In terms of blade server market penetration, the tier 4 data centers dominate by value followed by tier 3, tier 2 and tier 1 data centers. The blade server penetration in tier 4 data centers is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.44% during the period 2015 to 2020. In terms of services, the installation and support services segment is leading in terms of market value. Whereas, professional and consulting services are expected to grow faster during the forecast period.
“The key verticals—communications and media, banking and retail—are driving the blade server market” said Tariq Shaik, Research Operations. The increasing adoption of blade servers by SMBs need to optimize the business by enterprises and the operational cost associated with blade servers are some of the key drivers expected to drive the Indian market in the future. The Indian market is dominated by some of the key players, which includes Cisco, Systems, Dell, Inc., Hewlett Packard, Fujitsu Limited, IBM and Oracle Corporation.
Essential Key Takeaways:
• The x86 blade servers market revenue is estimated to reach $276.6 million by the end of 2015 and forecast to grow at a CAGR of 9.2% from 2015 to 2020.
• The blade server market penetration in enterprise segment forecast to reach $415.9 million by 2020.
• Indian blade server market by server type estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% during the period 2015 to 2020.
• Blade servers market by tier 4 data centers is projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.44% from the period 2015 to 2020.
Report available with Aarkstore Enterprise | Publisher by Infoholic Research
Contract Research Organization Market – Global Deals and Operational Strategies
The total number of deals in the global Contract Research Organization (CRO) market reached 700 between January 2010 and April 2015, achieving an overall value of $33 billion. 2015 has already contributed the most to the overall deals value during this period, with $9.86 billion achieved between January and April this year alone, representing an almost fourfold increase from the $2.5 billion reached in 2014. This impressive growth was significantly bolstered by Laboratory Corporation of America’s (LabCorp) record $6.1 billion acquisition of Covance in February 2015, enabling LabCorp to strengthen its laboratory and CRO service offerings. In its bid to acquire Covance, the company also issued debt offerings of $2.9 billion.
Contract Research Organization Market: Global Deals and Operational Strategies report discusses the deal making activity during the past five years and in-depth analysis of the key deals involving more than forty public and privately held CROs.
The scope of the report includes:
• Overview of key reasons behind outsourcing, outsourcing service models
• Examples of operational strategies
• Global deals analysis by type and value
• Major acquisitions and partnerships
• Regional analysis of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and emerging markets
• SWOT analysis and profiles of key players
Get a company benchmark heatmap analyses for over thirty key players listing their operational strategies.
Publisher : CBR Pharma Insights | Report Available with Aarkstore.com
“The Global Cloud Gaming Market revenue is estimated to reach $476.0 million by the end of 2015,” according to Infoholic Research. Currently, the market is in a growing stage where it is witnessing many strategic mergers and acquisitions. Many big companies are now working on technologically advanced cloud gaming projects that will be launched in the coming two to three years.
The social gamers, especially the females and kids across the world, are the major contributors in the online cloud gaming segment. The population the female gamers has increased significantly in the recent years. Around 46% of the online gaming audience are females who generally prefer smartphones to play games as these devices are affordable and easy to carry thus giving the gamers the freedom to play anytime at anywhere.
“Currently, North America and Western Europe regions are leading in the cloud gaming market, but the markets of Central Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific and Latin America regions are expected to be the fastest growing in 2020 as compared to 2015,” said Tariq Shaik, Research Operations.
Growing number of global online gaming audience, change in the gaming behaviour of the gaming audience, ease of selecting the gaming device and resuming the game from where it was left, and increased investment in cloud gaming market by the big players in terms of technology and innovation are some of the factors that are supporting the growth in the global cloud gaming.
• It is estimated that by 2020 the core gamers will become the main cloud gaming audience and is expected that core gamers market will grow at a CAGR of 33.5% by 2020.
• Smartphones are emerging as the preferred gaming devices and the market is expected to touch a CAGR of 29.8% by 2020.
• Data streaming technology will have a major technology share and is estimated to reach at CAGR of 33.5% by 2020.
• North America will continue to contribute the major share to the cloud gaming market and is believed to grow at a CAGR of 29.9%.
Report Available With Aarktsore.com | Publisher Infoholic Research
The non-vascular stents market in APAC, consisting of urinary tract, pancreatic and biliary, enteral, and airway stents, will expand in value from $148.1 million in 2013 to $223.8 million by 2021. India is set to overtake China in becoming the world’s most populous country around 2020, leading to a significant patient base and rapidly-expanding medical device market. The flexibility of manufacturers with respect to the use of stents, such as employing a pay-as-you-go model, will be hugely important in driving India’s non-vascular stent market in the future. Despite the projected demand, India’s market remains challenging for multinational corporations to penetrate, with unstable distribution networks and the prominence of low-cost manufacturers. In a country with high procedure volumes, local manufacturers can produce products at a third of multinationals’ costs, allowing them to compete directly with foreign companies.
MediPoint: Non-Vascular Stents – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts report provides analysis comprising enteral, pancreatic and biliary, airways, and urinary tract stents, across the 10 major markets up to 2021.
Questions answered in this report:
- What is the current and future outlook in the developed and emerging markets?
- What trends are affecting the global market?
- Which are the key, high growth markets that stent manufacturers should expand into?
- What non-vascular stent segments are growing the fastest?
- What is the scope for more innovation and what are the end-users looking for in their products?
- Will biodegradable stent systems fulfil these unmet needs?
- What is the physician perception and market outlook of this technology?
- What percent of global profits are from emerging markets? How will this change in the future?
Are you aware who dominates the global non-vascular stents market and which companies constitute the remainder of the market?
For More Information : http://www.aarkstore.com/medical-devices/128099/medipoint-non-vascular-stents-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts
Report Available with Aarkstore || Published By GlobalData
Global Ammonia production capacity is set to increase to 249.4 mmty by 2018, driven primarily by capacity additions in China, Iran, Nigeria and the US. Asia-Pacific will remain the largest region in terms of capacity and demand. China’s significant influence on APAC’s Ammonia supply is apparent from the country’s capacity of 70.6 mmty in 2013, accounting for almost two thirds of the region’s total capacity. The Middle East and Africa has seen impressive capacity growth over the last decade, increasing from 18.7 mmty in 2008 to 27.8 mmty in 2013. Additionally, North America’s Ammonia industry will receive a small boost, having suffered in the past due to high natural gas prices and declining demand from the major end-use sectors.
Global Ammonia Outlook – Production Capacity Set to Continue Strong Growth Led by United States and Iran report provides annualised historic and forecast, market size, demand and production volumes by region.
The report will allow you to:
- Understand the key trends and challenges in the global industry
- Analyse the regional Ammonia supply scenario
- Identify opportunities with the help of specific insights on demand and supply dynamics
- Review the current and likely future competitive scenario. Major players featured: Yara International ASA (Yara), CF Industries Holdings, Inc. and Koch Industries, Inc.
Increase your revenues and profitability with the help of these insights into future opportunities.
Report Available With Aarkstore.com | Published By GlobalData