Japan Propylene Industry Overview to 2019
Private companies dominate the propylene sector in Japan, top players include JX Holdings, Inc., Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, and together they account for 38.5% of the total propylene capacity in the country. Steam cracking being the dominant production process, accounted for 49.4% of the installed Propylene capacity of 6.997 MMTPA in 2014
Propylene Industry Outlook in Japan to 2019 report provides an in-depth coverage of Japan Propylene industry and presents major market trends affecting the market.
This report will allow you to:
- Information of all active and planned Propylene plants in Japan with capacity forecasts to 2019
- Detailed information on all operating and planned projects covering process, key feedstock and operator and equity details
- Market dynamics from 2005 to 2019 consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019 including import and export, net exports and imports as percentage of demand in the country
- Company snapshots for JX Holdings, Inc., Maruzen Petrochemical Co. Ltd. and Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation with their company overview, business description and information on the current and upcoming plants
- Benchmark your Company’s operations and strategies against the major players in Japan.
Market Research Report : Aarkstore Enterprise | Published by GlobalData’s