Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market to 2020
Global PACS market value is expected to exceed $5.3 billion mark by 2020, expanding at a compound annual growth rate of 9%. The US will remain the largest market, increasing its value to $2.4 billion by 2020. Despite the continued dominance of the US market, many companies are seen to be shifting their focus to developing economies, where PACS penetration is low. This will provide an opportunity for the leading companies to develop feature-rich PACS products that can both store and retrieve diagnostic images and also help as part of the clinical decision support system.
Picture Archiving and Communication Systems Market to 2020 report provides comprehensive information on the key trends and analytical content affecting the overall market.
This report will allow you to gain:
- Information on market size for two PACS market segments: radiology and cardiology
- Annualised market revenue data forecast to 2020 and company share data
- Qualitative analysis of the key trends in the market
- Coverage of key geographies: US, Canada, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, China, India and Australia
- Identify, understand and capitalise upon the emerging blockbusters in the PACS market landscape.
Report is available Aarkstore Enterprise | Published By GBI Research’s