PharmaSphere: Emerging Biotechnologies – Stem Cell Therapy”, provides strategic analysis of the global stem cells industry. It discusses key development trends, regulatory requirements in various markets, recent deals activity and industry dynamic trends, as well as describes the operations strategy of these companies. Furthermore, it includes a geographical segmentation of various markets including the EU and US, as well as emerging markets such as China, India, SouthKorea, and Israel-providing in-depth analysis of these markets regulatory framework, key domestic players and their stem cell pipelines, and strategic outlook.
What else will you gain from this report?
- Stem Cell Market Dynamics: Key drivers and trends shaping the market, including manufacturing, emerging markets, and development pipeline
- Financial Performance Insight: Use of 22 key financial metrics to provide insight over stem cell company performance
- Pipeline Analysis: Detailed information on ten leading stem cell therapies; trend analysis of clinical trial studies and investigators covering over 1000 related trials
- Deal strategies: Exhaustive discussion on the strategic implications and synergies of deals including, M&A, collaboration as well as capital raisings such as equity offerings, private equity and venture financing activities
- Regulatory Implications: Guidelines for stem cell usage for developing therapies in seven major markets including US, Europe, Japan, South Korea, Israel, China and India
- Company Analysis: Competitive landscape covering 40 companies on full pipeline, financials and key overview information